Friday 30 October 2015

Structure ideas

With the style of music video that I want to create the location and setting that I need will be mostly woodland areas and rural locations. There will be some filming and shots taken in more urban locations of towns and cities but this will only be in very few shots. I think that by filming in these locations in the seasons of autumn and winter will allow me to get the desired effect from the music video that I want. I believe that by having the colder months to film in this will allow me to get a colour scheme to use. This will be reflected in the clothing of the actors within my music video. The style of these colours and the lighting that I will get from my filming. The clothing and colour scheme is important when making a music video as this is what ensures the colours all matching this will help to make sure that the video all fits together well and does not have any visuals that clash together. The lighting is important this is because it cannot be to bold or harsh and cannot be to dark it needs to just show features of the person and what they are doing.

The music video will mainly consist of long shots. This is so I can have shots that show the scenery and the location that it is set and filmed in. there will be some close up shots. These will be done to show the features of the persons face and their expressions as well. There will be close up of mainly the girl’s faces this is because these will be used to focus upon the makeup features and the bold style of makeup that I am wanting to do for my music video. There will be close ups of the hair of the girls. Showing the long plaits and curly style of hair. I will use different style of shots and panning will be used to show the location and the clothing that the actors are wearing. The video will have a lot of point of view shots there will mainly be form the guy’s point of view looking at the girl. This will be in the style of a Taylor Swift music video where there is a guy and a girl and there will be mainly shots between the both of them. Different locations and time frames will be used to show how the love has developed and changed. The main lighting that will be used will be from natural sources such as daylight. There will be a lot of candle light and light from flames. This part of the video will be filmed during bonfire night this will allow me to get the style of family and friends and the bright bold lighting style that I want. There will be shot showing family and friends together. There will be sunset/sunrise shots used to show the friends and family together and either walking or sitting somewhere looking towards the sunrise and sunset.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment