Thursday 5 November 2015

Location shots


Locations from Sophie Spink


For my locations shots I will be using different shots of out doo scenery and forests. This is important because I will be using long shots to show the various and different setting that I will be filming and taking photos in. I will use shots from Richmond River and the surrounding fields and the castle area I think that these will be ideal places to use because of the good quality lighting and the clears style of setting that is ill be able to use.

I will use lakes and foot paths to create a video with the friends and family shots because this means that I will be able to create a realistic setting that will allow the viewer to relate to the video and the content of it.

The use of long paths, bridges and roads are important because this allows me create a video that will have constant movement and traveling this I key because the main style of the video will be moving forward and going places which will be simple to achieve with shots like these on slide 4 and 5 which consist of pathways and wooded areas.

Slides 6 and 7 consist of holiday shots of beaches and other bright well lit photos and videos. I think that by using these shots it is important because this allows me to create a video that shows traveling and movement of people. This is useful because by using different shots from different parts of the world this means that I can create a video that has constant motion from place to place.

No comments:

Post a Comment