Thursday 5 November 2015

Costume design


Costume and make up evidence (pp) from Sophie Spink


My Analysis
For the costume design we will be using g very basic styles that are mainly winter style clothing. Within this some of the makeup style that I want to uses is featured on the second slide the close up shot of the face shows the main style of makeup that I want to achieve. There will be basic makeup with bold lips and eyebrows this is shown in the bottom right phot on this slide.

On slide 3 it shows a blanket scarf this style is important because this helps to create the relaxed feel to the video and the style that I am trying to achieve. In slide 4 it shows the style of hair and makeup that I am wanting to achieve.

Slide 5 consists of the type of makeup hair and costume that I desire. This means that I can use props such as the umbrella to achieve the winter and autumnal setting. The beige and cream coloured clothing in theses shots is relevant because this links to the muted style of clothing that I am trying to achieve.

With slides 6,7 and 8 these are good photos as this will be similar to the setting that I am aiming for and the style of clothing and makeup. I think that the styles within these shots is import because this has allowed me to get a feel for how the video is going to look. I think that the centre shot of the 8th slide is effective this is because the setting and the wide shot is effective because this enabling the viewer to have a full view of the person and their surroundings. This is effective because this means that video will have a clear setting within each shot.

Slide 9 is showing the main style of male clothing that we will be using with our music video. There will be mainly jumper’s jeans and boots. This is important because the central phot will link to the photos on slide 5 this is because the matching colour scheme of cream will be effective and will subtly make the video flow together and be effective.

Slides 10 and 11 are good because of the use of props that enables the video to have different features within it that makes it much more effective. The uses of props such as scarfs is import because this creates the style of winter and colder weather that I am trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment